Join our team!
OPCA is hiring:
- Quality Initiatives Coordinator
Please read below for position descriptions. We seek to diversify our staff. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Quality Initiatives Coordinator
OPCA is looking for a Quality Initiatives Coordinator who can bring their experience in health care to help us achieve our mission. The Quality Initiatives Coordinator is a key coordinator and contributor to OPCA's Data Team, who will work on a wide variety of different initiatives supporting both OPCA's operations as well as services to our members. S/he is also an integral part of the Technical Assistance & Training Team. This position will also arrange meetings for clinic participants and manage the logistics for regional meetings related to key quality projects.
Essential functions of the position include:
• Facilitating dialogue, collaboration, and learning between clinics, OPCA, and other organizations critical to the use of data, outcomes, and quality improvement.
• In partnership with OPCA’s Performance Improvement Manager and Data Team, developing presentations, meetings & training content for other data and quality-driven initiatives.
• Playing a key role in the development of regional and site specific trainings and visits as needed in partnership with OPCA’s Data team.
• Working directly with the Health Care Data Specialist as well as all members of the OPCA TA team to increase internal capacities around the use of actionable, reliable data.
• Supporting OPCA’s QI work internally in partnership with the Director of Operations and the Performance Improvement Manager with strategic thinking and data support.
• Assisting OPCA teams with office support as needed.
We are looking for someone with:
• Knowledge of clinical settings, processes, and culture, including an understanding of managing change.
• Experience in researching models and concepts, tracking workflows, and sharing written information.
• Comfortable presenting to a large audience either in person or remotely.
• Basic knowledge of quality improvement and familiarity with QI tools.
• Ability to focus on the development and delivery of more than one initiative at a time.
• High level of comfort with ambiguity and an ability to create direction and deliverables from it.
• Ability to support strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to work with people who think, act, look, and/or live in a manner different from one’s self.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please read the full job description here and submit your resume to . Please make sure to state where you saw our job posting.