Oregon Primary Care Association Seeks a
Healthcare Integration Manager
The Healthcare Integration Manager is an integral part of the TA & Training management team. This position is responsible for developing, implementing, supporting, informing, and coordinating programming for behavioral health integration, oral health integration, and other areas of healthcare integration in Oregon’s Community Health Centers.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Key contributor to the strategic planning, implementation, management and evaluation of initiatives that are integral to the transformation of member clinics to the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care, including behavioral health and oral health integration in the primary care setting.
- Integrate learning from primary care transformation initiatives for spread to OPCA member clinics with an emphasis on behavioral health and oral health integration.
Play a significant role in the development and delivery of TA & Training learning events, evaluations, and work plans, especially around clinic workflows for behavioral health and oral health integration.
- Develop and conduct training and coaching approaches to enhance behavioral health and oral health integration capabilities of Oregon’s FQHCs.
- Support the creation, design, and implementation of workflows, structures, and feedback loops needed to fully imbed behavioral health and oral health in the primary care setting.
- Act as a practice facilitator/coach to CHCs as they move thru the spectrum of PCMH and behavioral health and oral health integration.
- Collaborate with experts outside of OPCA to augment CHC learning needs, including vetting potential contract trainers/consultants and working closely with contractors to tailor content to meet the needs and context of Oregon CHCs.
- Work closely with team members to provide technical assistance to clinics participating in data and / or quality improvement initiatives.
- Work with policy staff around barriers to full integration of pharmacy, behavioral health and oral health as it relates to billing and clinical practice.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with behavioral health and/or oral health integration in the primary care setting.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of primary care workflows, including the utilization of care teams, as well as the intricacies of behavioral health and oral health as they relate to Medicaid billing practices.
- Experience managing multiple large, multi-stakeholder grants.
- Understanding of the patient centered medical home model.
- Knowledge of clinical settings, processes, and culture, and an understanding of change management.
- Expertise in training, facilitation, and educational event planning, including the development and delivery of training.
- Ability to work with people who think, act, look, and/or live in a manner different from one’s self.
To view the job description and find out if you are fully qualified please click here.
We seek to diversify our staff. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
OPCA offers a great team environment where your contributions are recognized. Our culture thrives on innovation and collaboration. Come join us!