Help Improve Access to Primary Care --
Join the Oregon Primary Care Association!
Are you interested in supporting the mission of the Oregon Primary Care Association? If your organization is interested in applying, or if you would like to review the dues structure, please click on the link below. Upon submitting your application an OPCA board committee will review your request and you will be contacted with the results of their decision.
OPCA membership is a great bargain because members receive:
- Training through conferences and workshops, and technical assistance with program implementation, for community health centers and look-a-likes.
- Representation with elected officials on behalf of CHCs and other safety net clinics.
- Timely information on policy and legislation related to health care for low-income and uninsured Oregonians.
- Updates and invitations to events.
- Access to OPCA resources.
Your membership contribution to OPCA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, supports Oregon's Community Health Centers and helps provide quality health services for Oregon's uninsured and vulnerable people. The OPCA membership year is April 1 through March 31.