OPCA Learning Community Website
To access resources and materials related to OPCA's Learning Communities please visit our members-only website hosted on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Extranet, by clicking here. To attain credentials for access, or if you have other questions, please contact Brandon Lane via email at or by calling 503/228-8852 x 41).
Help Improve Access to Primary Care --
Join the Oregon Primary Care Association!
Membership with the Oregon Primary Care Association is open to anyone interested in supporting the mission of the organization. For dues structure or if you or your organization is interested in joining, please click on the link at the bottom of the page.
OPCA membership is a great bargain because members receive:
- Training through conferences and workshops, and technical assistance with program implementation for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and FQHC Look-a-Likes.
- Representation and advocacy on behalf of FQHCs, and other safety net clinics.
- Timely information on policy and legislation related to health care for low-income and uninsured Oregonians.
- Updates and invitations to events.
- Access to OPCA resources.
Your membership contribution to OPCA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, supports Oregon's Community Health Centers and helps provide quality health services for Oregon's uninsured and vulnerable people. The OPCA membership year is April 1 through March 31.