Help Improve Access to Primary Care --
Join the Oregon Primary Care Association!
Are you interested in supporting the mission of the Oregon Primary Care Association? If your organization is interested in applying, or if you would like to review the dues structure, please fill out the form below. Upon submitting your application, an OPCA board committee will review your request and you will be contacted with the results of their decision.
OPCA membership benefits include:
- Training conferences, workshops and technical assistance for community health centers.
- Representation with elected officials on behalf of CHCs, other safety net clinics and the populations they serve.
- Timely information on policy and legislation related to health care for low-income and uninsured Oregonians.
- Access to OPCA staff expertise, resources on the FQHC program compliance, opportunities for participation in learning collaboratives and ongoing operational support.
- Peer group learning opportunities for community health center executive leadership teams.
Your membership contribution to OPCA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, supports Oregon's Community Health Centers and helps provide quality health services for Oregon's uninsured and vulnerable people.
Our membership year runs from April through March. Membership renewals are due in April of each year.
OPCA Membership Current Dues Rate Schedule
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and FQHC Look-Alikes: A small percentage (currently 0.163%) of the health center's operating expenses, with a maximum cap of $21,260. Please contact OPCA at 503-228-8852 for information on your specific dues.
- "New Start" FQHCs: A small percentage (currently .155%) of the health center's operating expenses, with a maximum cap of $21,260, during the year in which the center received its NGA and the following year. Please contact OPCA at 503-228-8852 for information on your specific dues.
- Organizational membership (non-FQHC organizations): $405
- Individual Membership: $168.75
Approval of New Members
Look-Alike, organizational (non-FQHC) and individual member applicants require approval from the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors. Please contact OPCA at 503-228-8852 for details on the approval process.
Please provide the following information: