OPCA periodically posts Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to engage with consultants on specific projects. Please review the RFPs posted below for specific details regarding submision requirements, contact information for questions and project details.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) 101 Training
Collaborate with OPCA DEI Workgroup to:
• Define the scope for DEI 101 training, including key content areas (e.g. shared terms and definitions, workplace micro-aggressions, elevating voices of people of color), strategies for connecting to OPCA mission, vision, values and work areas, and estimate of contract time needed for training.
• Develop overall training plan, to include: 1) Training on DEI 101 and organizational DEI stewardship for the Workgroup, 2) Live training for OPCA staff and 3) Delivery of content to new employees as part of onboarding, as well as refreshers to existing staff, with the goal of maintaining consistency, shared terms and definitions, and ongoing education for OPCA staff.
• Deliver training DEI 101 and organizational DEI stewardship to OPCA DEI Workgroup.
• Deliver DEI 101 training to OPCA staff.
• Develop and implement the agreed upon plan for DEI 101 training to be integrated into standard onboarding and organizational refresher process.
RFP Due Date: April 30th, 2021. Please review the full RFP for submission details