|Company:||Northwest Human Services|
|Description:||Northwest Human Services is a non-profit leader in providing advocacy, quality healthcare and social services in Oregon since 1970. |
We are currently seeking a Grants Manager to join our team!
YOUR ROLE AT NWHS
As our Grants Manager, you will coordinate and monitor grant applications including service planning, data analysis, applications writing, and interim reporting to support critical funding for the organization's programs and initiatives. You will have the opportunity to produce compelling, articulate, and organized, grant applications, project proposals, and grant reports. This role collaborates with team members throughout the organization to assist with grant projects and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including funders, and project officers. This position also coordinates the work of designated representatives from respective program(s), finance, and administrative areas to ensure the achievement and maintenance of required standards.
* Requires a combination of either a bachelor’s degree, education, and/or experience in healthcare, social services, non-profit business management, communications, finance, or related field
* Excellent persuasive case writing, editing, and proofreading skills required
* Must be willing to learn the grant management and reporting function
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret grant application instructions, requests for proposal, notice of funding opportunities, grant agreements, reporting requirements, contracts and related grant requirements and/or regulations
* Must be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team collaborating with all levels of agency staff in order to produce quality submissions, implement funded proposals, and complete grant reporting that reflects our mission and the work we do
* Excellent Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
* Master’s level education is preferred
* Experience with and/or skills in grant proposals, grant management and the reporting function is a plus
* Prefer applicants who are deadline-driven team players with multitasking abilities
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Northwest Human Services offers competitive wages and a generous benefits package to staff that work at least 32 hours a week or more. Benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life: Short Term & Long Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan with generous employer match, 8.5 Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Northwest Human Services is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center that has been providing residents of Marion and Polk counties with compassionate and professional medical, dental, mental health, and wraparound services for over 45 years. In addition to our Transitional Programs that provide services for the homeless, our medical clinics are Tier V Patient Centered Medical Homes and our West Salem location offers fully integrated primary care, psychiatry, therapy, and dentistry all on the same campus. Our Medical, Dental and Mental Health care teams are committed to the overall wellness of our patients and work together to ensure patient needs are expertly evaluated, and met with compassion and respect.
At NWHS, we offer a first class employment experience, with a focus on teamwork, integrity, growth, and balance. This approach has contributed to a fast growing and dedicated team of over 200 individuals with an average tenure of over 5 years.
If you are interested in joining a team that makes a difference in the lives of many, please apply online at: https://northwesthumanservices.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=250&source=aWQ9MjI%3D
For more information, please contact Sarah Perrotta, Talent Acquisition Specialist in the HR/Recruiting Department at:
Office: 503-588-5828 • Email: • Careers Page: http://www.northwesthumanservices.org/Employment.html
|Contact:||Sarah Perrotta, Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Address:||681 Center Street NE|
Salem, OR 97301